Monday, February 27, 2012

Re: Is there a way to determine if a GWT app is active or inactive?

Did not find that on stackoverflow. :( That and following two more
cascading links from there certainly told me everything I need to be
able to roll my own. Thanx very much! I was trying to hook into the
events of builtin object "Window" last week but was failing. Either I
or another on my team will try other things.

Do you or any other reader know does GWT offer us "normalization" in
that it fires the events onFocus and onBlur in a manner that is
consistent across browsers like Chrome / IE / FF / Safari / Others ,
or are the inconsistencies [it seems moreso with onBlur] across
different browsers [and versions of them] still there?

Thanx again.
-steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment