Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to make a column of AnchorCell

I have a table and I want the first column is like a link, when the
user click on that column in a row, the detail is shown.
I know there is no AnchorCell, I google a long time and some suggest
to use ClickableCell but I cannot use css to make it like a link, it
seems the css is not in effect.
what I refernece is
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4691801/how-can-i-render-a-clickabletextcell-as-an-anchor-in-a-gwt-celltable

answered Jan 17 '11 at 17:47 by ramon_salla

I try to system out the render method, SafeHtmlBuilder sb value as
follow
System.out.println(sb.toSafeHtml().asString());

and the output is normal
<div class="simulatedLink">view</div>
the css of simulatedLink is as follow:
.simulatedLink{
text-decoration: underline;
font-weight: bold;
cursor: pointer;
display: block;
color:red;
}
but when shown in IE browser, the css has no any effect!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment