Friday, December 31, 2010

Re: convert xml file to html file to GWT

Initially I attempted to do the same thing for my latest GWT
application.
GWT doesn't support it itself and it's very browser dependent. Sarissa
works more or less.
However, it was a lot of pain and didn't really work.
Maybe I can find the code I wrote for this...

In the end I parsed the XML and used GWT widgets to display the data.

Regards, Markus

On Dec 29, 1:55 pm, padam <padam2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am new to GWT.
> I have a xml and xsl file .I want to convert it in html and display in
> the RichText area in GWT.
>  ...............please reply

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment