Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I18N - How to set locale per code?

Hi,

I followed the instructions in the article "Internationalizing a GWT
Application" and prepared my application for "Static String
Internationalization":

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/tutorial/i18n.html

Great! Appending the locale in the URL results in another language!
But appending something to the URL is not that practical in my
opinion.

I would like to let the user choose the language himself. Given just a
ListBox with languages, how can I set the locale after a language is
chosen from the list?

It should work just like in the GWT showcase: There is also a ListBox
in the upper right corner to choose the language from. But this is not
available as source code.

Thanks
Magnus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment