Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Re: Can I create GWT Widget in javascript code?

since now not yet!
I have a large application build with gwt 2.8 + Gxt
recently, other company need integration  some UI  into it's web application, eg:  div
Does JsInterop suitable my Scene
Thank for your example case
在2021年3月2日星期二 UTC+8 下午4:58:00<lofid...@gmail.com> 写道:
Never wrap a Widget with JsInterop before... but just like in this article I wrapped a Calculator with JsInterop so that afterwards I could use it from JavaScript.


Did you try to wrap your Widget with JsInterop?

alex...@gmail.com schrieb am Dienstag, 2. März 2021 um 05:09:24 UTC+1:
For example:
 I have a vue app and classic gwt application,  The gwt application have lot of module .
but I only want to one module (eg: A query UI) integration  to my vue app using js
How can I done this?
Tks.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/29710f11-149d-4eae-8915-54010c0586e7n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment