Friday, March 26, 2021

How to change GWT Constant locale forcibly and at runtime

I need to change GWT Constant locale for some endpoints in Spring application. I have users and I can change user locale in the admin panel. And I want to force gwt locale for some constants in some cases no matter what locale settings the user has. How I can do it? In my application when I change user locale all constants are changed for all endpoints. I don't know how it works. Class AppContants which inherits com.google.gwt.i18n.client.Constants class doesn't have any methods to set locale.
Thanks in advise

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/c1cb5358-9a8c-4479-baf2-3d4efc17fdfbn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment