Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Re: Why incremental compiler option defaults to OFF?

I ask you offtop questin: how far you progress with putnami gradle plugin. I've managed to setup and work with it. But I realize more and more that gwt+gradle+putnami=pain. Sometimes i feel soo tired so I want go back to vanilla gwt+ant+eclipse plugin

четверг, 1 декабря 2016 г., 13:01:27 UTC+4 пользователь Gordan Krešić написал:
When turned ON, -incremental should "compile faster by reusing data from the previous compile". Why it is not turned on by default? Are there any caveats?

Google gives me mostly SDM related use-cases which I understand. But I'm wondering if using incremental compilation may speed up regular Gradle builds. If it matters, I'm using Putnami Gradle plugin.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment