Sunday, April 30, 2017

Re: GWTReact Release and Roadmap

For what it's worth, as a Redux maintainer I can assure you that Redux is very stable and not going to meaningfully change (at least at the API level) from here on out :)

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 8:27:10 AM UTC-4, Paul Stockley wrote:
I have just released a new version of the GWTReact projects to support GWT 2.8.1

As of this release, I will no longer be maintaining the MobX and Redux projects. Our company is not using them currently and I don't have the time to keep them updated. In the future, we may update MobX if we start using it in production. If you would like take over maintenance of either of these projects please let me know.

Road Map

With the current release, I feel pretty good about the quality of the projects. We are starting to use both gwt-interop-utils and gwt-react in our production code with excellent results. However, I think to get to a 1.0 release I need to make the following changes:

  1. Migrate gwt-interop-utils to use the new GWT base project
  2. Migrate gwt-react to use elemental 2
I will start working on these objectives in a month or two. The main determining factor on how quick this happens will be how fast elemental 2 matures.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment