Sunday, January 17, 2016

Re: GWT 3.0 Question

I assume there will be a migration path from the widgets to world to the... not-widgets world.

UiBinder is the standard GWT way of creating declarative UIs. In my opinion, using a declarative way is still better suited for the future than using the procedural way. UIBinder can be discontinued but, again, I expect there will be a migration path from it to the next big thing.

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 1:13:58 PM UTC-2, Eric Nissan wrote:
I keep reading that GWT 3.0 will not have uibinder or widgets.  I don't understand what that means for future versions Wwill all my existing code that uses uiBinder, and all my widgets cease to work with GWT 3.0?  Is there anything I can watch/read that explains what we should expect in the future?

Thanks,
Eric

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment