Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Re: Getting rid of Dev mode for future GWT releases

In the past, I had encountered situations that the code works fine under Dev-Mode, but things went wrong in production mode, or acted differently in production mode.

At the beginning I had a hard time to switch from Dev-Mode to SDM. It took me "forever" to trace the bugs in my code. I found that things got a lot easier when I start new project from the very beginning using SDM.

More Java code in the Browser-end means more stuff GWT needs to convert into JavaScript. With using SDM, it encourages me to use more HTML / CSS / JavaScript instead of using GWT-Java only.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment