Saturday, September 29, 2012

Re: AbsolutePanel scrolling

I had the same problem and I fixed it as this :
absolutePanel.getElement().getStyle().setOverflow(Overflow.AUTO);

On Monday, April 21, 2008 9:58:28 AM UTC-4, Brock Parker wrote:
Hello,

I have an application that allows users to build their own forms.
These forms are then rendered on the web using GWT.  I use an
AbsolutePanel so I can set the widgets at the X,Y coordinates defined
by the user.  I'm having a problem getting the AbsoutePanel to
automatically scroll when the user adds too many widgets to fit on the
screen.

The AbsolutePanel is contained inside a GWT-Ext BorderLayout and it's
located in the center section.

Does anyone have any suggestions or general guidelines as to how I
could make this work?

Thanks,

Brock

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/kTgh9kNnaakJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment