Sunday, September 30, 2012

Adsense Subscription for GWT Based Website

Hello people,

   I have developed an image sharing website using GWT. I have been trying to subscribe to Google Adsense program, but my application is getting rejected repeatedly and the reason given is that there is Insufficient content. The further details indicated that my website should have enough text data and complete sentences. Although I have enhanced my website repeatedly to add more and more text content, the application is still getting rejected repeatedly.

    Has this got something to do with the fact that my website is Ajax-based and "view source" of the html page would not show enough text? Should I implement the AJAX based history mechanism, i.e., the #! history mechanism so that the SEO spiders can pick up the text in my website? Is this a functionality that needs to be implemented before submitting to the Adsense? 

     Is there any other thing that needs to be taken care of while submitting the site to Adsense?

Regards,
Sachin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/wENL3k2iGsgJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment