Monday, January 30, 2012

Re: SWT Browser requires a compatible xulrunner version installed

I know this is about a year old, but I am getting the same error in Indigo. My platform is slackware. I don't have xulrunner installed as a package separate from firefox et al.

I was wondering a few things,

1. Which version of xulrunner should I install for Indigo,
2. I thought eclipse was cross-platform, and (at least as of Indigo) eRCP is a core package. If it is indeed MS Windows (versions?) only, is there a list of at least core packages online somewhere that aren't really cross-platform?

The rest of the problems (org.eclipse.wb.ercp being an id that doesn't show up at all in the package list in the "install software" wizard and only shows up in error messages, suggesting linking to a compatible xulrunner, org.eclipse.wb.ercp appearing to be a WindowBuilder subclass, et al) are things I should take up with eclipse on their mailing list, but if anyone is still reading this and could clarify these two things it would be appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/lKg13SOeKyIJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment