Sunday, January 29, 2012

Doubt on Data Grid setFieldUpdater() method

Hi Thomas,

I have confused with data grid's setFieldUpdater(), in my data grid I have one column with an Editable Text cell, but inside the setFieldUpdater() method Im not changing the object's value, or in other words I m not doing anything within setFieldUpdater()''s update() method, all that I have in it is dataProvider.refresh(), thats all and what I expect is that I want the same old value of the editable Text cell to be reflected on blur or on Focus Out, as petr me this should happen as I have not changed the actual object.

One more thing on it is, say after editing something on the editable text cell, I select the same cell again and dont edit it again and simply blur out only then it shows up the actual object value, i.e it gives the expected behavior . 


Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/hqT0Ix4WmJAJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment