Sunday, January 29, 2012

Alternative output format

Hello

I've been asked to look at a site for a potential customer with a view
to making some updates. The site has been developed using GWT which
I'm not familiar with and I believe, in this instance, was the wrong
development choice. My belief is based primarily on the site's need to
be optimised in the search engines which, if my understanding is
correct, is not possible with the ajax based output GWT creates.

So, my question is, could anyone tell me how involved it would be to
take an eclipse GWT project and output it as a series of jsp pages?
I'm not looking for actual timings here, just an indication of whether
it would be possible using simple techniques or if rewriting would be
required.

Many thanks

Gareth

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment