Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Catch a javascript event

I open a window and I change the value of a <input> element that I
have in the main html with javascript from the child window . How do I
catch the onChange events from GWT in parent window?

----------
Parent window

....
<body>
<input type="hidden" id="var1" value="not_init" >
....
</body>
-------------
Child window
<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function x (){
window.parent.opener.document.getElementById('var1').value
= 'new values';
}
</script>
</head>
<body>
<form>
<input type="button" value="Cierra" name="B1" onclick="x();">
</form>
</body>
</html>
-----------------

The parent window executes: Window.open("child.html") from GWT.

When I press the button in the child window... the value of 'var' is
update... but I don't know how to catch the event from GWT in the
parent window. Could anyone help me¿

Thanks a lotQ


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment