Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Re: RequestFactory - Intermittent "The AutoBean has been frozen" on newly created

Hi Aidan, thanks for the reply.

I just tried with the corrected edit() call, and I'm seeing the same behavior as before.

If I remove the edit call entirely, it also behaves the same.

I've noticed that it actually behaves a bit more erratically than I first thought. Not every subsequent call succeeds.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

No comments:

Post a Comment