Friday, April 1, 2011

Re: JPA & JAXB Classes with GWT RPC

I guess one way could be to somehow get the source code for the annotations too, and re-build them into a GWT module.
I am talking about a hack - you wouldn't change the class names or the package names..

Maybe I will try when I get a chance - if it works I will post it to the group.

I am thinking that it seems really un-necessary to have the source code for every single line of translatable code.
Bytecode is readable enough, and there are libraries to read it.
Maybe something to hope for in the next GWT releases (unless I am missing a really obvious reason why having the .java files is absolutely necessary).

thanks,
Michele

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment