Friday, October 12, 2018

Programmatically show a certain row in a MaterialDataTable

Hi there,

Enviroment: GWT 2.8.0, MaterialInfiniteDataTable, with InfiniteDataView.DYNAMIC_VIEW

I have a MaterialInfiniteDataTable without pager.

Let's say that the DataTable has 100 rows, and, after loading, the page shows the first rows (say that it loads a range between 0 and 20), of which there are only 5 rows currently displayed on screen.

Question: I would like to show the rows from 50 onward when the user pushes a a button.

I tried calling setVisibleRange() but it seems not to work; it shows only blank space; but, if I invoke the  refresh(), the data table show again the first row.

This is a sample of the code that I've tested:


Range l_visibleRange = m_dataTable.getVisibleRange(); // to get the current range lenght

l_visibleRange
= new Range(50, l_visibleRange.getLength());// to set the new range
m_dataTable
.setVisibleRange(l_visibleRange);

m_dataTable
.getView().refresh(); // If I don't call this, the dataTable is blabk, but if I call this, the dataTable rest to first row.



Can someone help me?
Thanks, jago

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment