Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Re: Should I use GWT or anything else for my Web App


Thank you all for your valuable time.

I am also a java developer with 5+ experience and have experienced with GWT (upto 2.7.0 + SmartGWT 3.1). Personally I like GWT as it work differently. I am a great fan of compilation process and defered binding algo use by GWT.

But recently angular has gain a position in web application technologies. 
That is why I am little bit confused what I use.

I have no experience with Domini-ui and Vue-Gwt. Can anyone please explain.

Thanks

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 1:11:42 PM UTC, Snahasish Ghosh wrote:
Hi All

Good morning to all.

I need some help/advice from all of you regarding the uses of GWT in my my web application.

I am little bit confuse regarding uses of GWT or Angular in my application. 

Which should I use ?

Which will be better in terms of UI, security/ back end connectivity .... everything

Thanks in advance.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment