Monday, September 17, 2018

Re: First I heard of "Domino UI"

I did some coding with Domino-UI for some examples (testing my framework). It is awesome. Looks nice and offers a lot of widgets. For my next project it would  be my first choice. The folks from Domino UI make a good job. Support is great and I get always help.

But keep in mind, Domnino UI is still in progress. So, there might be some chances before the final release.

I read some things about vue-gwt, but did not use it. So, I am not able to tell you, which one is better. 

Am Montag, 17. September 2018 16:26:45 UTC+2 schrieb Michael Joyner:
First I heard of "Domino UI".

Any one out there with experience with it?

regarding UI there is now good libs for GWT if you are looking for material design: for example
Domino-ui : type safe UI libs based on elemental2 and elemento with material design and has no dependency on external JS.
Vue-Gwt :  GWT wrapper over Vue.js

both are targeting GWT 3.0



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment