Saturday, September 1, 2018

GWT Mouse Events - Move event always follows a mouse up

I have been noticing that lifting the mouse button causes GWT to register a mouse move. Initially I thought it was my hand that makes the mouse move slightly when lifting my index finger. Then I practiced for a while not to move my hand while lifting my index finger. Then made many attempts not-to-move mouse when lifting the pressure on the button. No success!

Then I started capturing the mouse and displayed it for each event. The sequence of events were - Click LMB, move, wait, and lift finger from the button. To my surprise the last point before pressing down, the point at which mouse button was down, then the last point (this being the unexpected) after lifting are all identical. Please check the attached screen clip.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks
- Velu

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment