Monday, March 12, 2018

How to pass a build number to a gwt app?

hi,

I would like my gwt app to be able to identify its version itself, by providing a method that returns the build number.

I'm using Jenkins, maven and the maven plugin for gwt to build my app. Jenkins generates the build number and I know how to pass that build number to maven (using a build.number maven property), but I don't know how I can pass that build.number to the GWT compiler and how to code that method in my java source so it returns that build number.

Any idea how I can do that?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment