Monday, March 5, 2018

How to debug a crash that occurs only when draftCompile=false?

hi,

I have a GWT application that runs ok when draftCompile=false but crashes when turning draftCompile to true (which is the case in production).

How can I fix that? Can it be related to something wrong in my java code source?

The browser reports an exception (a classical property access problem on an undefined object) and I have the exact JS line where this happens, but it's not helpful if I can't match this line with my java code.
The problem is that when I run the app in super dev mode to get the source maps, the crash doesn't occur anymore... Is it because the code server automatically make a draft compile ? Can we avoid that to get the same result as the production environment?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment