Friday, October 28, 2016

Re: Google Plugin for Eclipse Mars

What version of Eclipse, mars or neon? Was there an earlier version installed? 

If GPE was previously installed and you're replacing it with the GWT Eclipse Plugin V3 there is a possibility there are some left over bits from the previous install causing issues. I added a conflict, although there are cases I've seen where the uninstall wasn't perfect. Check your plugins list, and be sure any previous plugins that were owned by GPE were removed before install. 

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest installing a clean version of Eclipse and installing the plugin. I haven't seen any issues with a clean install, at least not yet. You're should be ok to use the same working directory. 

Would that help? 

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 2:26:54 AM UTC-7, Thomas Lacroix wrote:

Le jeudi 27 octobre 2016 16:42:57 UTC+2, Brandon Donnelson a écrit :
I'm not sure why the SDBG plugin failed to install. Those artifacts come from another repo. I would try again. 

 
It looks like my eclipse has a problem with installing the SGBD plugin, I don't know why yet.
I have opened a thread on the SGBD group for their input.
In the meantime, when I install the GWT Eclipse Plugin V3 without SGBD it seems to work fine.
It says it could not create the view: com.google.gwt.eclipse.DevModeView but I am able to debug in the browser dev tool.
Thomas 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment