Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Re: Image and ImageElement

Because the API I am using has a loader class that gives me an ImageElement, not an Image.  I have similar queries on that API's board ( MGWT, BTW ), trying to figure out why the API gives me a seemingly useless ImageElement.  I think the loader is meant to make things more friendly for mobile devices, which is why I was using it.

That said, until I figure out this loader, I am just calling Image directly with the URL in question.


On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:15:58 AM UTC-4, Donald Mteka wrote:

The wrap methods expect an element that is already attached to the dom. In your case, why not  create the Image widget directly?

On Oct 28, 2014 8:14 PM, "Tony B" <tbald...@wmsvision.com> wrote:
Tried that - got assert error on "assert Document.get().getBody().isOrHasChild(element);" at start of wrap method ( see my other post here for a post on this topic ).  The "wrap" method not working is part of the reason why I am so confused as it is the most logical solution.


On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:03:25 PM UTC-4, Jens wrote:
Image.wrap(ImageElement)

-- J.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment