Thursday, October 30, 2014

Re: GWT 2.7.0 RC1 available

Hi Daniel.

I'm now using 2.7.0-rc1, and incremental compilation is working (Hoorah!). I'm launching the codeserver from the command line (mvn gwt:run-codeserver), and running the in-browser compilation from Chrome using new bookmarklets. So far so good.

However, if I add a new source file, it is not found by incremental compilation. As a work-around, I restart the codeserver (which causes a full recompilation), and then next time I compile from within the browser, another full compilation is also necessary. Then finally, after 2 full recompilations, I'm back with the benefits of incremental compilation.

Is this to be expected, or does it indicate that I don't have things configured properly? If this is the expected/current behaviour, then is there a better work-around (that does not require 2 full recompilations)?

Best regards,
Matt.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment