Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Connect client gwt with server external.... help

hi, 
I write because I am developing a connection that allows communication between me gwt gwt client and an external server and I've already failed RPC requests and HTTP communication and works well when working on the same project. But now I want to implement the project on a local client and can connect to the server developed in another project. I've done everything but I get this to work. I hope I can count on your help. Thank you very much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment