Friday, May 2, 2014

Re: Printing with RootPanel vs RootLayoutPanel

Hi,

Did you ever find out what was going on here? I have the same problem

Thanks

On Friday, 30 March 2012 00:40:57 UTC+1, Ted wrote:
Hello,

I have a GWT "page" created with UiBinder that I want to print.  The top level element is a g:ScrollPanel with g:VerticalPanel.  When I add the view to RootPanel I can print it just fine.  When I add to RootLayoutPanel and try to print, I only get a blank page.

Does anyone know why this might be the case?

Thanks.

Ted

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment