Saturday, May 31, 2014

Re: blank page and mystic error in IE8

Hi,

I keep getting this error:

Well, I compiled in detailed mode, but the line number 81806813 doesn't exist in my js (which I believe is app.nocache.js). It only has lines up to 449.

Looking into compilation-mapping.txt I found the lines:

D190EA9ABCE5DD9641B4AFC30AB58CCE.cache.js
user.agent ie9

But the referenced file contains only 59 lines.

How can I enable stack traces? I did not find anything useful about it.

I always use <!doctype html>.

> The error you have posted doesn't contain any information that can help other people to guess the problem. Without more information you are on your own.

I know and this is getting worse, since it only seems to affect IE9. I'll try to get more information.

Magnus



On Friday, May 30, 2014 7:24:11 PM UTC+2, Jens wrote:
When compiled in pretty or detailed mode you could look at the mentioned line and character in your js file. Alternatively you could try to enable emulated stack traces in GWT. Maybe you get more information then. 

Also make sure your have a <!DOCTYPE html> in your html page so you are not in quirks mode.

The error you have posted doesn't contain any information that can help other people to guess the problem. Without more information you are on your own.

-- J.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment