Thursday, October 31, 2013

Re: GWT RPC AsyncCallBack is always failing persistently.

I'm not sure about this but i get wad you meant. Technically there is not error in this,it is just that everytime i run my gwt application, When my button is being clicked, no results is returned from the server side

On Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:55:28 PM UTC+8, Ahmet Dakoglu wrote:
Inspect the caught and look into the errorMessage in it.

 *public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
Hi.setText("You fail!");
}
​*​



Ahmet DAKOĞLU



On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM, <zhenli...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sorry I'm pretty lousy in this so I could really understand what you meant.
How I check if the call back is failing is by running a web application and by clicking the button I would hence try to call the server side, in which it should reply or return the value of my latest database entry.
To check if it is failing I had 2 labels, one which is to show the database entry and the other is to print "Fail" on the label if the AsyncCallBack is onFailure.

How do I check the exception in onFailure says at? Is it on my Entry point side?
 


On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:08:28 PM UTC+8, Jens wrote:
And what does the exception in onFailure say?

-- J.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-we...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment