Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How to change "gwt.imageResource.maxBundleSize" ?

I need to change the system property

gwt.imageResource.maxBundleSize

to 1000. How would I do this?

The property exists as I see it here; https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/releases/2.5/user/src/com/google/gwt/resources/rg/ImageBundleBuilder.java#471

Yet I cant figure out how to set this in the GWT.XML:

<set-property name="gwt.imageResource.maxBundleSize" value="1000" />

results in;

[ERROR] Property 'gwt.imageResource.maxBundleSize' not found

so I tried creating the property;

<define-property name="gwt.imageResource.maxBundleSize" values="1000" />

but that gets me;

[ERROR] Invalid property value '1000'

In fact, any numerical values results in this error. The only things it accepts are strings starting with letters.....but thats obviously useless as Googles code is;

private static final int IMAGE_MAX_SIZE = Integer.getInteger(    "gwt.imageResource.maxBundleSize", 256);  

So I am stumped how I am supposed to set this property.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment