Monday, August 29, 2011

GWT 2.3

Hello!

I developed for years with struts and tomcat, but I wanted to start
with gwt. I want to use GWT only with JDBC and not with GAE. Can
anybody explain me how I configure a Connection Pool like in tomcat
with JNDI?

I Tomcat I just need to configure the Context

<Context >

<Resource
name="kunde" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" driverClassName="org.postgresql.Driver"
url="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/XXX"
username="XXX" password="XXX" maxActive="20" maxIdle="10"
maxWait="-1"/>

</Context>


Thanks for help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment