Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Re: Conditional CSS & Updates

+1

On Aug 28, 11:39 pm, rth <rthol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Conditional CSS block that calls isPortrait() at runtime and
> correctly renders the right rule based on its return value. My problem
> is that I cannot figure out how to get the condition to be reevaluated
> in the future (e.g., when the orientation changes, I would like to
> have the conditional CSS evaluated again and the page rendered with
> the new CSS). My sample CSS is below.
>
> @if (org.foo.Application.isPortrait()) {
>         .stats {
>                 border: 3px solid red;
>         }} @else {
>
>         .stats {
>                 border: 3px solid blue;
>         }
>
> }
>
> The docs (http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/
> DevGuideClientBundle.html#Conditional_CSS) states that these
> conditions are evaluated at runtime (which I can confirm), so I am
> hoping I can somehow force the re-evaluation to happen again.
>
> Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
>
> --rth

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment