thanks for your feedback.
Yes, agree with you with all your points... I'm not sure what we could do to show that we are still alive... 😀 At the moment we have following:
- Colin with Vertispan always invites us for an online meetup, here are the results so far: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTjCnaZEusVEAPBMtnz9Fw
- Here you can ask everything about GWT / J2CL so you have the access to the GWT / J2CL experts.
- Some of us try to spread the words by writing articles, etc. and also trying to apply for some conference talks. So far not yet successful with conferences.
- I try to write a short / simple deck and it could be used to show the advantages of GWT / J2CL to the managers, see https://bit.ly/gwtintropresentation
- I try to build a "padlet" for Modern GWT / J2CL: https://bit.ly/GWTIntroPadlet
- Writing a similar web app for Hacker News comparison: https://hnpwa.com -- with GWT / J2CL and chosen UI framework
- Writing an example web app for Spring Petclinic community: https://github.com/spring-petclinic -- using GWT / J2CL
- I'll try to open a new repo for libs, see: https://groups.google.com/g/google-web-toolkit/c/_k8ziDHjiLA/m/wzzxvfEyAAAJ
David Nouls schrieb am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020 um 11:21:21 UTC+2:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/8038273d-432f-45f2-8583-3a392b0d91f4n%40googlegroups.com.