Friday, October 2, 2020

GWT Signup flow handling

I developing a signup app for my project.
I want split the user inputs into three pages with routes: 
1=> "/signup/register?lang=en-US";
2=> "/signup/userdetails?lang=en-US";
3=> "/signup/welcome?lang=en-US".

The user can't access to route 2 if he  haven't complete step 1.

How can I implement this in my GWT application ?

Note: I use Spring boot as back end

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/290385eb-dd1f-42b7-89af-a906064c8dd8n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment