Tuesday, June 25, 2019

How to build an interactive swimlane widget

Anyone has any idea what the easiest way is to create an interactive swimlane widget in GWT ?

I did some 5 minute googling and it seems that this is possilbe with D3.js (although I think a lot of manual work).
I also found a GWT wrapper for D3.js but only an old one.

Anyone has another idea than looking in the direction of D3.js ? Maybe some library that has swimlanes build in, so with a lot less manual work.
And if D3.js is a good choice. Should I use the available GWT wrapper ? Or is it possible to automagicly create an jsinterop wrapper ?

I have zero experience with jsinterop, only with JSNI. So I don't have a clue how much work it is to create wrapper using jsinterop. Also I don't find much documentation about how to do this with jsinterop. I don't really have an idea on how to start with this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/e9e32782-2d16-47a5-bb72-bc4719074ea5%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment