Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Testing emulated jre classes

I have a library project (gwt-lib) containing a few emulated JRE classes. The emulated classes work just fine in my gwt-app project but I would like to have formal unit tests for them.

I'm using tbroyer's gwt-maven-plugin and have the emulated classes in src/main/super.

Since these are JRE emulated classes I'm not sure where to begin. I need to make sure I'm testing my emulated classes and not the stock JRE classes.

I would appreciate some guidance to help me get started. Is there any existing documentation on how to test emulated classes?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment