Snail Mail: The Kramer Principle revealed!
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Welcome to another edition of Snail Mail! Today we are releasing exclusive content from the AAI Conference hosted by Slow & Fin Analytics in December. Enjoy!
Btw, stay tuned to Snail Mail for more AAI Conference content coming soon 🙃
Got forwarded this and want to subscribe? Go to https://slow.claims.
| Last December, Slow and Fin Analytics hosted our first annual conference focused on companies building AAI (artificial-artificial intelligence) systems. The AAI Conference was a great and solidified that is becoming increasingly clear to most people that the future is all about hybrid systems - mixing machines and human intelligence to provide superior services in consumer and business use-cases. Many companies are starting to move into this world, building next generation AAI systems that are faster, high-quality, and more efficient. |
| 📻 The Leverage of Tech and Automation Panel |
AAI systems get leverage from technology and automation. We discuss different approaches companies take to what they choose to automate fully, vs. semi-automate, vs. leave manual processes. How do you fit different types of work / steps of work to technology vs. human options.
Full Panel Audio
Panelists: John DeNero (Lilt), Anand Kulkarni (Crowdbotics), Joe Reisinger (Facet)
Host: Sam Lessin
- 3:39 - The panelists ponder how to decide what to build first when starting a company?
- 6:30 - Follow the people! How do to think about the fault tolerance for error, failure, risk vs. reward when reviewing of a pool of opportunities?
- 10:50 - It is way harder to collect data on humans than on machines. How do you think about clustering and compressing data when deciding what to automate and what not too?
- 11:50 - 'The Kramer Principle' -- a pop culture reference by Sam
- 14:20 - The panelists dive into how to best coach, measure and tag knowledge work to optimize routing.
- 17:45 - What have you tried to automate and and failed?
- 21:08 - Strategies to best recruit humans to work inside AAI companies
| 📻 AAI for Business Services |
A series of AAI companies are taking on a range of corporate departments / roles… ranging from recruiting, to sales lead generation, to legal - hear from a set of companies looking at using AAI to replace or augment corporate departments beyond customer service.
Full Panel Audio
Panelists: Boaz Hecht (ServiceNow), Genevieve Lydstone (Fetcher), Alex Nucci (Blanket), Tyler Willis (Unsupervised)
Host: Will Quist
- 3:53 - Genevieve, Alex and Tyler expand on how to best architect tools and integrate with third parties you cannot control.
- 10:27 - When is it best for AAI systems to go over the wall and start gathering data from clients in addition to learning from from their own closed-end loop?
- 12:06 - Boaz provides the big company perspective on how to build out a platform that provides specialized services to clients while also servicing its own business units.
- 15:55 - The panelists discuss what metric their respective company optimizes for clients and how to make it clear to customers the value they are creating.
- 20:45 - "Oh shit" moments and how do to avoid them!
😋 Short Thoughts and Novelties...
Want moar? Check us out on:
Facebook, Twitter, Medium or our Website
| Signup for Snail Mail Newsletters at http://slow.claims |
Post a Comment