Thursday, December 29, 2016

View raw image data and string question

Hi,

- String question:

I'm newbie and i'm little surprise aboud String (java) and hashcode .....
If I understand right, on each create string, created a hashcode ?  (true ?)( but I need this only for equal-method ?) 
mostly I don't need hashcode ! 
In web using very often String, for Images and Text and and ....why don't use char[] or byte[] ? 
If I transfer 100kb String Image .... I think this create hashcode, take a much performance ? (or not ?)

What is on the client side, (I don't known javascript ) GWT  translated to similar objects with hashcode ?

what is the best way ? ( today )

for keywords or links I'm very happy ! 


- View Raw Image question:

I have my Images (jpg) in database in raw format and transfer this over websocket (binary) ....now How I can performant show It ?
I see already solution with convert to Base64 ...and decompress it (jpg)  but this is not direct way ? ( take much unnecessary performance....)

what is the best way ? ( today with html5)

for keywords or links I'm very happy ! 


BR Marian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment