Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Force Client Bundle to refresh without any modification on the file

Hi,

I'm currently working on a GWT 2.8/Vue.JS integration.

To make it easy to use I had the idea of automatically finding the Components views, a little like ui.xml in GWT user.

So my idea is this:
I created my own AbstractResourceGenerator called VueTemplateStoreGenerator. It generates a VueTemplateStore implementation.

This VueTemplateStore has a method:
String getTemplate(String componentQualifiedName);

The VueTemplateStoreGenerator browse the whole classpath and find .vue files. It then generate a switch in this method body.

I then have in the library a TemplateResources ResourceBundle. It has a method:
VueTemplateStore getStore();

My VueComponents can then use this store to find their template based on their class name, pretty neat :).

My only issue is that if the TemplateResources is not modified, then GWT doesn't call my VueTemplateStoreGenerator. As this could be shipped as an external library, adding a "touch" to the IDE each time a vue file is added doesn't seem like a good idea.

Is there a solution to tell GWT that my ClientBundle needs to be refreshed at every compilation?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment