I'am glad to announce that PWT also called Putnami Web Toolkit is out of the box.
PWT is a powerfull GWT framework which will revolutionize your productivity.
Open source the repository is available on https://github.com/Putnami/
We built PWT to be lightweight and efficient.
It provides new graphical components based on a solid architecture.
- Thanks to Twitter 's Bootstrap, your applications are responsive and easily themable.
- The nice graphical components are easy to extend and to customize.
- The data binding is a pushover, build form and dynamic tables is now so simple.
- Server calls are simplified and optimized. Multiplex your queries, and say good bye to the useless Async interfaces.
- Navigation is done to simplified the MVP. Split and scale your application without even knowing.
- No third librairies, No external JS. Which provides security and serenity on your achievements and our future.
Focused on the useless code removal, all the graphical design is no more described in the java, but nicely lay on a UI template.
Easy to start, we think that's PWT is a serious alternative for your next web application developments.
All your feedbacks are really precious and will be taken into account with the utmost consideration.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.