Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weird Chrome-ness

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone else has encountered some weirdness with the new Chrome update. Since the update, my GWT app fails to start in the usual way. If I access the application in Incognito Mode, it works as expected; otherwise, I'm only given a blank page. There have been no changes to the application at all. I thought I had messed something up, but now if I access Google+, it ALSO will not run unless I'm in incognito mode.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

E

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment