Friday, December 28, 2012

RFED flushed context reaches server without nested entity changes

Hi GWT Gurus, 

I've been trying to get GWT RequestFactoryEditorDriver working for my entities with relationship - A contains a List<B>. 

My editors display my data just fine now, and changes to a.name persist perfectly as well. Also, when I change the value of a "b.name" and do a driver.flush(), on inspecting the returned "context" in Eclipse, my change to "b.name" is present. However, when I context.fire() my "saveAndReturn" method, the server-side object doesn't contain my "b.name" change. How could this be happening?

(I also posted my question on StackOverflow with detailed code snippets:

Please do help!

(I promise to write up a summary of my issues and solutions on my blog and link it back here once I've figured this out and can finally save my data!)

Regards, 
Avanish

--
"Life is what you make of it"
Y. Avanish Raju,

BTech, Computer Science and Engineering & Biotechnology,
ICFAI University, Dehradun

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCS/S/MU d- s:- a- C+++ UL+++ P+ L+++>++++ E-->--- W++>+++ N- o? K- w+>w++ !O !M !V
PS++@ PE++ Y+@ PGP- t 5? X+ R tv b+++ DI+@ D+ G e>++ h* r-- y
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment