Monday, December 31, 2012

Re: [ERROR] Unable to find 'com/google/gwt/maps/GoogleMaps.gwt.xml

Double check, I faced the same problem, instead com.google.gwt.maps use com.google.maps.gwt


On Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:00:48 PM UTC-3, thc wrote:
Hello, I am adding google maps capability to an existing GWT project.
I am using eclipse as the IDE. I have added the gwt-maps.jar to the
project's build path in eclipse. I can tell that, from the eclipse
(java) compiling perspective, that the jar is found since the editor
can add the imports dynamically, etc, and recognizes and compiles the
correspondings maps-related java code.

However, when I compile to javascript (i.e., ant build), i get the
error:

[ERROR] Unable to find 'com/google/gwt/maps/GoogleMaps.gwt.xml
' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a
classpath

I have included the inherits tag in the project gwt.xml as:

<inherits name="com.google.gwt.maps.GoogleMaps" />

and verifed that the corresponding GoogleMaps.gwt.xml file is in the
proper package (com.google.gwt.maps) in the gwt-maps.jar file.

I am surprised that this isn't working, since this is a standard
google API. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated and let me
know if you need more information. Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/E969FRG_O9oJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment