Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kamal maeng, Nidadaaaaa, and 4 others have Tweets for you

     
gwt,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  gwt
     

Nick Cannon @NickCannon

Merry Christmas! bit.ly/TigMbd

25 Dec

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! I am so blessed to have such an amazing life, surrounded by people I love on this special day! I hope you all are having an amazing holiday with friends and family b …

demetria lovato @ddlovato

I think the Mayans knew that The X Factor USA was gonna end last night. I feel them though.. feels like the end of ... tmi.me/Doqdc

21 Dec

ddlovato: I think the Ma

I think the Mayans knew that The X Factor USA was gonna end last night. I feel them though.. feels like the end of the world to me too..

Kiran Kahlon @kaydaug

Nick Cannon's like the host for everything!

25 Dec

1

Retweet

Kamal maeng @kamalproject

Nick Cannon is like the best host ever!

25 Dec

1

Retweet

Shawn McDonald @shawnpmcd

I blame @MariahCarey for letting @NickCannon wake everyone up so early every year dressed as #Blacksanta while banging on pots/pans.

25 Dec

1

Retweet

Nidadaaaaa @BubblyHummus

Nick Cannon is like the best host ever!

25 Dec

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment