Friday, April 27, 2012

Re: chrome - prompting me to install gwt plugin but already installed

Hi,

Here is my configuration

Google Web Toolkit 2.0.4 on my server Jetty.
Chrome version 18.0.1025.162 m
Windows XP PS3.
Google Web Toolkit Developer Plugin version 1.0.9738.

After installed the plugin, I restart Chrome. I come back to my
development page. I still have got the message : "Development Mode
requires the Google Web Toolkit Developer Plugin". I tried the former
URLs to an old version of the plugin, but they are broken.

Publishing the old version of the plugin in the extention gallery
would be helpfull.

Could someone help me ?

Best regards,

Xavier

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment