Monday, April 30, 2012

GWT Mobile App Widgets

Does anyone know a decent library that contains GWT Widgets for the
development of Mobile Apps in GWT?

Over the past few days I've been experimenting with gwt-mobile-gui.
Though this library is great, it doesn't appear to be working on all
browsers. (or at least I can't get it to work on Firefox).

So basically I am looking into other Libraries. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Reason I am looking for a mobile widget library is because I am
developing a mobile app. I developed a framework for a mobile app
myself, and it works fine, but it looks too ugly.
If no other library is available, does anyone know any tutorial of
guide to how to develop nice looking GUI in GWT?

Hope anyone can offer some advice.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment