Saturday, April 28, 2012

Re: Can't open my code with the GWT Designer

I've solved my problem by installing eclipse again at the root directory (Windows 7 system). 
Originally I had eclipse unpacked under the "Program Files" directory. Apparently the filenames might get to long for windows; some of my colleges mentioned similar windows problems caused by to long filenames.

Alex


On Friday, April 6, 2012 1:29:54 PM UTC+2, Alex wrote:
Hi,

when I try to open a file with the GWT Designer I get the following error:

"Could not open the editor: The editor class could not be instantiated. This usually indicates a missing no-arg constructor or that the editor's class name was mistyped in plugin.xml"

Any help is appreciated,

Alex

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/q7rpgTv3Q2MJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment