Friday, April 27, 2012

Re: chrome - prompting me to install gwt plugin but already installed

Hello,

I have got the same problem. Here is my Congiguration

Eclipse 3.5
Google Web Toolkit 2.0.4
Chrome 18.0.1025.162 m
GWT Developer Plugin1.0.9738 (enabled)
The options of the plugin are :
localhost Include
127.0.0.1:1460 Include
127.0.0.1:9997 Include
127.0.0.1 Include
127.0.0.1:8888 Include

I run my Application with the Jetty Server by rick-clicking in Eclipse
and select Run as + g Web Application.
Then I richt click in the Development Mode tab on the url and select
Open With : Google Chrome.
A page is diplayed : "Development Mode requires the Google Web Toolkit
Developer Plugin"

I haved tried to install the old version of the plugins but the URLs
displayed above are now broken.

Can someone help me ?

Best regards,

Xavier

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment